Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Appearing in Greensboro

I will be appearing in Greensboro, North Carolina, in a few weeks, for the University of North Carolina at Greensboro Atheists, Agnostics and Skeptics, on Wednesday, March 2 (2011), at 7pm (until 9pm). My talk will be "Are Science & Religion Compatible? Looking at Ancient Creation Science vs. Modern," an updated version of the talk I gave in absentia at Indianapolis for Darwin Day 2008 (see those last two links for more details about the talk's content). This time it will be delivered on the UNCG campus, in the Graham Building, Room 313. For those coming from off campus, the organizers created a google map of the location of the event and parking locations near the Graham Building. It's free to all as far as I know. There'll be a Q&A. And I'll be selling and signing my books afterward.

Right now the UNCGAAS website is in development (old site | new site) but may have information up in a few days. The only publicly posted official announcement so far is on Facebook (which only Facebook members can see). But if you're on FB you can give them an RSVP or ask them questions there. They might also get info posted on their blog soon.

1 comment:

iver said...

I'm very much looking forward to hearing you speak!