Monday, January 25, 2010

AM 770

I might be on AM 770 (a Canadian radio station out of Calgary) this Tuesday night (Jan. 26). Check out their website for a schedule (I'll be on the Rob Breakenridge show) and where there might be an internet simulcast. I haven't been given any precise info on when (sometime between 7 and 10pm Calgary time, whatever that is) or if it will be live (or recorded and aired another day entirely) or what the topic will be (several ideas were bounced around but nothing finalized). I know that's pretty lame as far as a heads up, but this just happened last minute. This is the best I can do. Those who want to catch the show, good luck!

I also still haven't received any specifics on my supposed Thursday talk (my debate in Calgary is Wednesday evening). All I know is that if it happens, CFI Calgary (contact info at bottom here) should have the info as to where and when, or perhaps someone will post it at the local meetup list (that's just wishful thinking).

4 comments:

Pikemann Urge said...

It shouldn't be long until it's available as a podcast:

http://www.am770chqr.com/Station/Podcasts.aspx

Patrick King said...

We now have information on Dr. Carrier's talk with CFI this Thursday night (28th):

http://www.cficanada.ca/calgary/events/the_historicity_of_jesus_by_dr._richard_carrier/

6:00 pm at the central library downtown, in meeting room 1.

Richard Carrier said...

Thanks, Patrick!

Richard Carrier said...

The show went fine. But it was fairly 101. I don't think fans will hear anything new in it.